Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Charlotte

This week I am playing a 25k in Rock Hill, South Carolina, but I am staying with my good friend Meggie Stazak in Charlotte.  It has been alot of fun so far, and today I qualified for the main draw.  I played a girl from Columbia and won 1-6, 6-4, 6-2.  I started off really slow, but I was able to turn it around and get back into the match.  It felt really good to find a way to win without playing perfect tennis.  I play the first round of main draw tomorrow against a girl named Chichi Scholl.  I also am playing the first round of doubles tomorrow as well.  Charlotte has been really fun so far.  It has been really great to get to spend time with Meggie because I haven't been able to see her much since she has moved here.  On Saturday we went out to a cute restaurant in Charlotte called Nolan's Kitchen with some of her friends.  She also took me to an AWESOME diner/dive resturant called the Penguin on Sunday.  It was great! Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins to carve, but we haven't had a chance yet.  So far it has been a great trip and I hope that I keep winning so I can stay here longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment